Angels' Eyes 101
When our pet’s eyes are weepy, full of gunk, irritated, or surrounded by tear stains, our pets look and feel uncomfortable, are susceptible to bacteria or yeast growth, and struggle to see the love we pour into them each day.
What are tear stains?
Tear stains are dark brown or reddish marks underneath a dog or cat’s eyes. Excess tears may contain iron and magnesium pigments, called porphyrin, which causes discoloration. Porphyrins are also excreted through the gastrointestinal tract, urine, and saliva which is why you often see staining around the nose and mouth as well.
Which products are right for me?
Angels’ Eyes Chews and Powders work from the inside out to bind with the pigments and eliminate staining.
Natural+ 90ct Chicken Chew:
• Effective, tasty, and convenient.
Natural Chicken Powder:
• Limited ingredients with less fillers.
• Great for dogs on low calorie diets or that do not like chews.
Our Wipes and Solution help helps remove the excess tears containing stain-causing minerals, as well as dirt, yeast, and bacteria to help soothe irritated skin around the eyes and on the coat.
• Convenient, premium textured wipe.
• Great for using on larger areas such as around the mouth and paws.
The Multi-Purpose Sterile Eye Wash provides soothing relief from eye irritation, fights bacteria, and helps remove pollutants such as smog, chlorine, allergies, and debris.
• Help fight eye irritations, bacteria, and infections with boric acid.
• Helps eliminate tear stains and slow down their development with regular use.
Better together as part of a holistic tear stain regimen.